Drive Revenue During A Crisis
Join us for a conversation about driving revenue during a crisis.
The current economy in the world has caused a supply chain crisis that few owners have felt in their lives. In this 45-minute conversation, we will discuss motivating and inspiring your sales team during this uncertain economic time.
Key messages that we will explore
- Salespeople should not stop selling
- The closer you get to your customer the better you will be. Use this business challenge to become more important to your customer
- You are not responsible for delays to your customer, so don’t make the mistake of giving them money to make them happy.
It is a reality of business that when times are difficult,
- Great companies grow market share
- Good companies might maintain their status
- Struggling companies will struggle even more
In this conversation, Sean and Kevin will explain how to make your company a winning, great company.