- Can you be more productive?
- Can you work faster?
- Can you expand your reach?
New technologies are dramatically changing how businesses operate across all industries, from analytics to artificial intelligence and from automation to social media. As our world becomes more technologically advanced, so does the competitive landscape for salespeople looking to grow their organizations.
To stay ahead of this curve, salespeople must learn to embrace these growing technological trends and leverage them for competitive advantage to remain successful in today’s marketplace. In this video, we’ll explore how these modern tools can be powerful tools for sales growth!
What are some of the examples of technology that you use and can share with others?
- Do you use any AI or artificial intelligence tools such as Grammarly, People.ai, Zoovu, Saleswhale, SalesDirector, Tact.ai, Exceed.ai, TopOpps, Veloxy, Troops, Dooly, Drift, Warmer.ai?
- What calendar scheduling tool do you use?
- What video conferencing tool do you prefer (or not prefer)?
- Do you use CRM software? If so, which do you love and which do you hate?
- What sales intelligence tools do you use?
- Are you using any sales acceleration tools?
- What do you use for sales analytics?
- What is your favorite sales productivity tool?
- Are you using any e-signature and document tracking tools that you could recommend?
- What does your company use for marketing automation and ABM?
You can check out all of the 12 tips as soon as they are published here.