In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, standing out is more important than ever. For salespeople and sales managers looking to build their network and gain exposure within their industry, optimizing a LinkedIn profile is one of the most effective ways to establish credibility, grow your professional brand, and find new business opportunities.
With all the noise out there competing for attention, an engaging and well-optimized LinkedIn profile can make you stand out from the pack by helping potential customers understand who you are and your experience with relevant qualifications.
By following a few simple steps in this video post, you will be able to create a powerful presence that helps foster trust among other professionals – giving you an edge over your competition. Discover how optimizing your LinkedIn profile could help take your career to the next level!
In the video, I cover the following points:
- Choose the right profile picture for LinkedIn.
- Add a background photo.
- Make your headline more than just a job title.
- Turn your summary into your story.
- List your relevant skills.
- Spotlight the services you offer.
- Manage your endorsements more proactively.
- Take a skills assessment.
- Share relevant content from your LinkedIn feed.
- Add comments.
- Publish long-form content – and use it to start conversations.
You can check out all of the 12 tips as soon as they are published here.